Join us at Facebook!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'll be happy....if only......

if only i had this,
if only i had that,
if only he's said this,
if only she'd not said that,
i wish it was different,
i wish i was elsewhere,
i wish the world was a better place,
i wish everyone would care,
i want sunshine and not rain,
i want some heat and not cold,
i want my own place in the sun,
i want as i want it to unfold,
i need more than i have now,
i need to travel and explore,
i need to learn and express,
i need to have more and more,
i'll be happy if i get a house,
i'll be happy with a new car,
i'll be happy if i find love,
i'll be happy if i become a star,
if only i was slimmer,
if only i was pretty,
if only i was clever,
if only i was witty,

if only, i wish, i need, i hope,
i want, i yearn, i long, i ache,
i'll be happy, if only, if only,
everything happened my way.....

a white cloud passing by,
got fed up with my chatter,
gave me a caress on my face,
woke me to what matters.....

right here, right now,
what is, just is,
all is perfect,
like this or like this.....

nothing to get,
nowhere to be,
to accept this "what is"

is the only key......

Neeta Bali

No comments:

Post a Comment