Join us at Facebook!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Awesome

Randy Pausch Last Lecture: Achieving Your Childhood Dreams


I don’t even know what to say.

I’m not often awestruck; I’ve seen a lot, experienced much. But I am indeed awestruck.

Today’s video takes some investment from you. Not in money, but in two other infinite commodities: Time and Desire. You must be willing to take the time to watch this video in its entirety – even if it’s ten minutes a day- and you should commit to adapting what you’ve learned from it to your life. Expendables was the top movie at the box office and it simply shows people being killed. This shows how we ought to live.

This is a dying man’s last gift to the world- an enormous, moving, powerful message. You will be moved, transcended if you allow, and better for it. I had heard of this speech by a young professor who found out he was dying but I never invested the time to watch the whole thing. After five minutes of watching I knew I had to bring it to my fellow KindHearts.

Friends, start this video today and as it moves you- it will immediately- hit the LIKE button or fill out the Tell-A-Friend form. This professor, and our friends and family, deserve it. By the way, we can tell from our web stats that your friends are forwarding the stuff you send them to their other friends too. Kindness is going viral. (www,dailykindness.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment